- Wordpress-based site design for ease of client maintenance
- Custom integrated fonts (e.g. heading fonts to match logo)
- Widgetized pages (allowing management from Wordpress "widgets" page)
- Custom plugins for enhanced site functionality
- Plugin audit & optimization
- Theme tweaks (colors, spacing, added functionality)
- Multiple variants of Genesis Framework based development
- eCommerce store integration and configuration (WooCommerce) with & without extensions for courses, memberships, subscriptions, etc.
- Forum-based membership sites
- Client education for proper site maintenance
BioCreativity has always been my strong suit, but design and development are my happy place. Most girls buy lattes and journals with their spending money—I buy fonts and domain names.
I've lived and breathed Visual Design since 2003 when I first had the opportunity to take classes in it, but have worked it also since 2008. Though I had a few years of lower-college level education, I'm largely self-educated (which I think is hugely important as this field is CONSTANTLY growing and changing).
I make a point of interacting on a personal level with each of my clients, learning both their needs and what they're drawn toward, so I can best serve them. I attribute the majority of my success as a freelancer to this core value.